Forbes Investor za 99 USD

Knihy o investovaní, školenia a iné vzdelávacie produkty v oblasti investovania
Pravidlá fóra
Nezabudnite, prosím, že svojou prítomnosťou a diskutovaním na tomto fóre vyjadrujete svoj súhlas s vždy aktuálnymi Podmienkami používania tohto fóra. Predovšetkým prosím dbajte na slušnosť komunikácie a rešpektovanie sa navzájom. Celé Podmienky používania tohto fóra si môžte prečítať tu.
Marcos
Gold Member **
Dátum registrácie: St 09 07, 2014 11:28 am

Forbes Investor za 99 USD

Príspevok od používateľa Marcos »

Zdravim, myslite ze sa oplati dat 99 USD za rocne predplatne ako zdroj informacii pre aktivne investovanie?
Odoberate to niekto?

"Dear Fellow Investor:
Excuse me for being direct, but I have a question to ask:
How much money have you made from your investments lately?
I ask because if you haven't tried Forbes Investor, you're missing out…a lot.
Last month, the S&P 500 enjoyed its best August gain since 2000. Despite the initial sell off, it vigorously climbed 3.8% to close at a record high. That's phenomenal.
How about Forbes Investor, you ask?
Through my hand–picked editor Tae Yoon's astute guidance, Forbes Investor outperformed the market and surged 5.3% in August!
That's not a typo. Nor is it the first time Tae has outperformed the market.
Since 2000, Forbes Investor has returned 284% compared to the measly 42% return from the S&P. (Note: this is fully documented and independently verified by Hulbert Financial Digest since 2002).
This year alone, it has returned 14.0% vs. the S&P's 8.2%. That's quite remarkable. And has made a real difference in the financial success of his subscribers. So I want to do everything in my power to help you put this powerful advice to work for you. That's why I'm sending this invitation and giving you a rare opportunity to try Forbes Investor for only $99.
Forbes Investor usually costs $399 a year. New members can normally join for a special Charter Member rate of $197. But for the next 48 hours only, you can put Forbes Investor to work for you for just $99.
That's a massive 75% savings off the regular price. And it's less than the original Charter rate fifteen years ago.
But I'm not stopping there…I've also made this a risk–free decision. You can sleep well at night knowing you are fully protected by our Forbes ironclad 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are ever less than 100% satisfied for any reason at ANY time during the life of your subscription, simply let us know and we'll refund the entire balance of your subscription. No hassles, no questions asked.
I hope you take advantage of this rare chance. Please don't delay…this limited–time invitation expires at midnight on Thursday, October 2nd.

Sincerely,
Steve Forbes"
Používateľov profilový obrázok
filip glasa
VETERAN MEMBER *****
Dátum registrácie: Št 30 11, 2006 8:31 pm
Kontaktovať používateľa:

Re: Forbes Investor za 99 USD

Príspevok od používateľa filip glasa »

Myslim ze nie. Je to taky ekonomicky bulvar.
eshoper
Dátum registrácie: Ne 23 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Re: Forbes Investor za 99 USD

Príspevok od používateľa eshoper »

Ak otacas 2-3000 mesacne, preco nie..
Napísať odpoveď

Návrat na "Knihy, literatúra o investovaní"