Čirá spekulace na pár měsíců

Výber akcií, fundamentálna a technická analýza, obchodovanie vs. investovanie
Pravidlá fóra
Nezabudnite, prosím, že svojou prítomnosťou a diskutovaním na tomto fóre vyjadrujete svoj súhlas s vždy aktuálnymi Podmienkami používania tohto fóra. Predovšetkým prosím dbajte na slušnosť komunikácie a rešpektovanie sa navzájom. Celé Podmienky používania tohto fóra si môžte prečítať tu.
Používateľov profilový obrázok
Honzajs
Guru Member ****
Dátum registrácie: So 13 01, 2007 9:58 am

Čirá spekulace na pár měsíců

Príspevok od používateľa Honzajs »

ANALÝZU JSEM NEDĚLAL!

Kdo si chce zaspekulovat na pohyb ceny způsobený emaily, má možnost:

přišel mi mail s následující www:
http://theinvestmenttracker.com/report/ ... ctl18.html

Vtip je v tom, že podobné maily chodily i v září-prosinci 2006 a podívejte se na graf akcie. :lol:

Třeba to bude teď podobné

Pro porovnání znění mailu z podzimu 2006:

Special Alert for Investment Tracker subscribers...
Critical breakthrough to make every house or building a solar generator....
Stock ready to break out now.

"Spray-on power plant" uses your home's windows to make electricity. Radical breakthrough harnesses sun's energy via invisible nanoparticles.
I expect this stock to skyrocket 700% in 12 months – in this report I’ll tell you why. Here’s how you could potentially make a fortune….

Ken ColemanKen Coleman's Investment- Tracker subscribers are up 168% over the past 3 years. He is a former member of the Senate Select Committee on Federal Reserve Policy, and his show is syndicated nationally on TNN
"I recognized the energy, semi- conductor, and other booms early on, and look how my subscribers profited:"
Hecla Mining Co. 1,108%
Coeur d'Alene 440 %
Xoma Ltd 124 %
Huaneng Power Int. 136 %
OmniVision Technologies 172 %
Newmont Mining 182 %
Pan American Silver Corp. 197 %
Dot Hill Systems Corp. 250 %
Kinross Gold Corp. 339 %
The Bombay Company, Inc. 504 %
Stryker Corp. 525 %
Talk America Holdings, Inc. 853 %
Octillion Corp. ?????

Mr. Coleman called gold's rise in 2002, as well as the dotcom buying mania from September 1999 to March 2000, and the subsequent meltdown. He also called the kick-off of the world's great bull market in 1982 in a book he wrote in 1981, the bond bull market of 1984, the dollar's plunge during 1984-87, and the rotational market of 1995-98.

Now every window in every home and building in America is a power plant waiting to happen.

Octillion Corp. (OCTL) is creating the "missing link" of solar energy to make solar power that scientists believe will be cheaper, more efficient, and easy for any home or building to get. Personal "spray-on" power plants are likely the very near-term future of energy.

The missing link that Octillion discovered is uniform silicon nanoparticles. And if you're a physicist, your eyes are popping right about now because you know that this is the holy grail -- the long-sought breakthrough that could potentially make solar, finally, a cheap, efficient energy source.

For you non-scientists, I'll explain the breakthrough of uniform silicon nanoparticles in a moment.

But first, let me introduce you to this fantastic investment opportunity, because if you don't take advantage of it now you could miss out on the potential for life-altering fortune.

The company with this stunning discovery, Octillion (OCTL), is a technology incubator. They seek out breakthrough technologies that are being developed in underfunded laboratories, and then provide money and expertise to help bring those technologies to market.
How could I not recommend a company associated with this kind of track record – 2,300% in 17 months, and 3,500% in 12 months!

The brains behind Octillion (OCTL) is an entrepreneur who is also behind two other incubator companies that I follow.

One of them, a biotech company, gave its investors 2,300% in 17 months. The other brought investors a whopping 3,500% in 12 months.

I'm being conservative in recommending 700% in 12 months for this current stock, and based on these former results, it could go much higher.

As editor of The Investment Tracker one of my specialties is finding new profit opportunities like these. I was one of the first to see the potential in a little company called Ultra Petroleum. Led by industry insiders, the company had prime properties and hit just as the energy market started to explode. That stock shot up a staggering 4,000% for my subscribers.

Another company no one had heard of was True Religion. Luxury apparel isn't typically something I usually recommend, but this one fit all my criteria -- top industry insider, market segment that's starting to boom, unique product offering. In less than three years TRLG gained 1,300%.

Stocks like these are one reason my subscribers are up 168% over the past three years!

You're nearly guaranteed big stock gains when you find companies with strong management, great business models, leading edge products, in top sectors. That's exactly what I just found in Octillion....
A company so near the leading edge that only the elite of the solar world knew about it till now

If you haven't heard of Octillion before it's because only solar insiders have. I only know about it because I follow the formerly mentioned entrepreneur whose other stocks have done so well for their investors.

OCTL is under $2.00 now. But not for long. The word "octillion" means 10 to the 27th power, and even a small fraction of that number would give you profits that are hard to imagine. I'm expecting 700% or more in the next 12 months. (Remember, this entrepreneur already gave investors 2,300% and 3,500% in even less time in his other companies.)

OCTL is breaking out a new technology developed by a team of elite research scientists. So elite that they've also worked at Oak Ridge National Laboratories, NASA, Yale, and the University of Illinois. Research scientists like these are the ones who always lead the way into new frontiers of innovation and invention.

They've outdone themselves with this important new discovery. They've developed a technology that could start out changing the way homes and buildings are powered, and may eventually lead to changing the way we power our entire world.

Now, what's this incredible technology?...
Spray-on power plant –
Reality, not science fiction!
World Map with lines depicting the global spread of avian flu.
3-D Reconstruction of Silicon Nano-particles Using Plasmon Imaging, Aycan Yurtsever, Cornell University
Thirty years ago no one could imagine that the personal computer would ever be anything more than a toy. Today everyone except early investors in IBM and Dell are eating their words.

Likewise, it's hard to imagine that just as we have personal computers, we can have personal power plants. But we'll soon be doing more than imagining such a thing.

Imagine having the windows of your house sprayed with a clear coating of silicon nanoparticles that generate electricity to power your house.

That's exactly what OCTL is developing.

Applied to the smooth surface of a window, these sprayable solar cells generate power from light. And not just direct light from the sun, like with most solar power cells, but indirect light as well.

So what makes Octillion's futuristic technology a reality now?

Uniform silicon nanoparticles. Silicon nanoparticles that are smaller than any others ever created. And with some incredibly unique properties that I'll explain to you.

Right now solar cells are common power sources for calculators, watches, and even emergency highway phones. More powerful and tremendously more expensive solar cells have been powering satellites for years.

And some environmentally conscious homeowners spring for expensive but inefficient home solar power systems because they want to do the right thing environmentally. But cost and lack of efficiency have kept solar out of the mainstream energy market.
Octillion’s uniform silicon nanoparticles could make solar efficient enough to sweep into the mainstream practically overnight (and make you a fortune practically overnight)

Before Octillion's discovery the conversion efficiency of any solar cell topped out at about 15%. That means only 15% of the sun's energy could be harnessed.

As a comparison, fuel oil and natural gas are about 70-80% efficient. And coal is a meager 45% efficient.

This new and proprietary window application could potentially achieve far greater conversion efficiency than current solar technology because of the promise of nanotech.

If the tech revolution changed our lives and made some far-seeing investors fortunes in the mid-1990s, the nanotech revolution will do the same today.

Nanotechnology is giving us windows that clean themselves and army fatigues that resist chemical weapons. Before long we'll see nanodoctor probes that find and repair broken blood vessels, and tiny machines that build themselves.

It's an upheaval that will explode through medicine, engineering, manufacturing, energy, communications, even agriculture and retailing.

And today we're at the precise moment when this powerful upheaval reaches critical mass, and one economic era gives way to another.

This explosion also marks the precise moment when the greatest wealth is created - as that critical mass propels stocks to their fortune-making highs.

Octillion is on the front lines of that change with a technology so new that you can't read about it on Wikipedia. You can't google it. You can't buy it at Home Depot. Yet.

But you can invest in it, and I recommend that you do.
I’m projecting potential gains of
700% in just 12 months.

Maybe less than 12 months, but I want to be conservative. (And of course, I can't promise the stock will gain at all - there's always a risk in stock investing, and speculative stocks are always more risky.)

If you're comfortable investing in speculative stocks, which carry more risk but potentially much greater reward, I recommend that you put a small percentage of your portfolio in OCTL and hold on to it. I don't know when within the upcoming months the stock will hit (or if), but you'll want to be there when it does! When OCTL goes up, it's going to rise fast!

The key to the technology, and the reason OCTL will seize the solar market, potentially skyrocketing in no time, is because of their uniform silicon nanoparticles.

You may already know that nearly all solar cells are made of silicon. Many are even made of the same silicon wafers as powerful semiconductors.

The scientists developing this powerful technology started with that same silicon. They took those wafers and tinkered with them. They ground the silicon to a consistency of flour through a special process.

What they saw was beyond even their wildest dreams. The nanoparticles had new properties entirely different than the original material. They discovered that, when small enough, silicon particles emit light. In particular, they discovered...

* High quantum efficiency: The silicon nanoparticle quantum efficiency is 50% to 60%, which is comparable to or greater than alternative methods. In the case of porous silicon, which is 1% efficient, silicon nanoparticles are dramatically better.
* Ultrabright: Tests show that silicon nanoparticles’ emission brightness is several times greater than that of fluorescein or other biological markers.
* Long-lasting: Silicon nanoparticles fluoresce up to 100 times longer than other materials used in biological applications. In addition, this longer lifetime improves the signal-to-noise ratio, permitting better detection.
* Selectable photoluminescence: The wavelength at which the silicon nanoparticles exhibit photoluminescence varies according to the size of the particles.
* Easy to use: Differently sized silicon nanoparticles can be excited with a single laser to obtain various colors, making them much easier to use than other biological markers, which typically must be excited with photons of varying wavelengths to view the various dye colors.
* Easy to manufacture: Large quantities of uniformly sized silicon nanoparticles can be produced by making small modifications to the fabrication process.

It's all hard to imagine, isn't it?
The science for
“personal power plants” has arrived

The science for "personal power plants" that can literally be sprayed on your home is around the corner. Before long you could be looking out your window, barely aware that the window is gathering up the sun's protons and converting them to energy that's powering your toaster, your TV, your lights, or your computer.

Tiny particles, a billionth of a meter in size. Imagine a strand of hair, divided by 100,000. And yet these particles have been manipulated by scientists and made to actually emit light. And there they are, on your window, powering the electronics in your home.

It may be hard to imagine, but the science is a reality. And it's protected by a volume of patents preventing anyone else from using the technology without paying for it. One business opportunity for Octillion might be to license the technology and not make a thing, in which case glassmakers, building contractors, even painting contractors could be the market.

Microsoft had a pretty good idea to make sure that every computer needed the Windows operating platform. Octillion could use the same business model, selling the rights to use this technology instead of having to invest in manufacturing plants, sales forces, and all the overhead that go with them.
OCTL could skyrocket
700% in 12 months!

If you invest in speculative stocks, I'm recommending OCTL as your number one investment.

Like the other companies OCTL's brilliant venture capitalist backed, which gave their investors 2,300% in 17 months and 3,500% in 12 months, I expect OCTL to skyrocket in no time.

You don't want to look back in six months and say, "If only I had bought OCTL when it was under $2.00." So consider OCTL today!

Here's to your successful investing!

Sincerely,

Ken Coleman
Publisher & Editor, The Investment-Tracker

P.S. For your convenience here are links a few of the most popular online brokerages:
ameritrade.com etrade.com sharebuilder.com
schwab.com scottrade.com optionsxpress.com

P.P.S. Would you like more recommendations like OCTL? Then please subscribe to my Investment Tracker newsletter here: http://www.theinvestmenttracker.com.

Most of the recommendations I give my Investment Tracker subscribers are conservative. But I also have a portfolio of "incubating stocks" that consists of small companies with big potential. Companies like these, which I discovered before their big run-ups....
Company Returns
Hecla Mining Co. 1,108%
Coeur d'Alene 439.83%
Xoma Ltd 124%
Huaneng Power Int. 136.05%
OmniVision Technologies 172.19%
Newmont Mining 183.49%
Pan American Silver Corp. 196.5%
Dot Hill Systems Corp. 250.35%
Kinross Gold Corp. 339.46%
The Bombay Company, Inc. 504%
Stryker Corp. 525.19%
Talk America Holdings, Inc. 853%

My subscribers are up 168% over the last 3 years!

That's more than three times the S&P! Unique results like that are because of my unique and very experienced approach to investing....

1. I use a form of money flow analysis that to my knowledge is unique in the investing world, and allows me to generate consistently high returns year after year.
2. I called gold's rise in 2002, as well as the dotcom buying mania from September 1999 to March 2000, and the subsequent meltdown. I also called the kick-off of the world's great bull market in 1982 in a book I wrote in 1981, the bond bull market of 1984, the dollar's plunge during 1984-87, and the rotational stock market of 1995-98.
3. As a former member of the United States Senate Select Committee on Federal Reserve Policy, my monthly commentary in The Investment Tracker gives you surprising insights into national and global economics that you won't get anywhere else.
4. Besides my money flow stock market analysis, I also have the unique qualifications to advise you when to go to cash, bonds, Treasury notes, precious metals, mining stocks, or other timely investments. The Investment Tracker also provides a portfolio of small and micro cap stocks for more aggressive investors.

Sign up for your risk-free trial now and get immediate access to The Investment Tracker and all your bonus reports!

http://www.theinvestmenttracker.com
Octillion Corp. (OCTL)
Používateľov profilový obrázok
Honzajs
Guru Member ****
Dátum registrácie: So 13 01, 2007 9:58 am

Príspevok od používateľa Honzajs »

Šel do toho někdo?
Dnes jsem se ze zvědavosti na ní podíval a ejhle: +100% za 6 týdnů.
Napísať odpoveď

Návrat na "Akcie - investovanie do akcií"